Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

9.27.2008

Win!

Who knew that Inderal shouldn't be taken at bedtime? Not this guy. Apparently its side effects are... (get this) drowsiness AND sleplessness.

So for the past couple of days I've taken it around midday, and have been able to sleep just fine. Who knows if I can keep it up, but I've been rather happy so far. (Oh, and the earplugs have helped.) My neighbor is safe so far.


Now I'm going to go study the 94 chapters on our nursing test for Monday. (OK, 16 chapters.)
P's making 4 cheese and mushroom lasagna and homemade focaccia, and I get to enjoy that tonight (yay!) and they were foolish enough to try to call me in to work tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I love the person who works the days I don't. She's sweet like a kitten. But she calls in ALL. The. Time. I feel bad for her, because I don't know if she's got issues, or she hates the job, or what. I'll come in when I can, but definitely not on a Saturday when I rarely get to see P as it is, and he's making me lasagna, and I have a test on Monday (and have no idea what to study for, other than "everything.") Sorry.

Off to figure out what the heck "everything" is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home