Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

8.14.2008

I *heart* Phenergan

Seriously. My new best friend is totally Phenergan, followed closely by that angel at my neurologist's office, Pam. I woke up with a migraine, took a maxalt, which promptly got thrown back up, as did water, and anything even connected with the thought of food. This is bad, as throwing up=no medicine=migraine stays around.

I could have looked forward to a day of agony on my bathroom floor, till she called in some scripts to the pharmacy, which P totally saved my ass by picking up. 2 hours, and a nap later, I'm still woozy, but I don't want to throw up when I think about food. Bless her heart. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home