Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

8.11.2008

An Open Letter

Dear Department Heads,

Changing editions and text lists every year is asinine. Either your book reps must be offering sexual favors, or you think we're all living off of mommy and daddy. However, the 400 bucks I just dropped on shit that I thought I already had covered, that you changed editions on, or NEW shit you added to the list is practically a rent payment for me.

This is on top of what I already spent on all the other shit you wanted us to buy, PLUS those ugly-ass uniforms with the pants that will strip paint off of steel. Can't wait to start buying all those fucking tri-fold posterboards too, because that's a skill that'll help me save lives. (Ohmigod! Bed 4's coding! Quick! Someone make a posterboard!)

Go to hell,

Broke'n'Bitter Sauce

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home