Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

12.15.2007

YESSSSS!

It feels really good to make a goal for yourself, and meet it.

To wit: I had made the goal at the beginning of the year to have straight As this semester. And, with the confirmation of my math grade, I will have done so. (It was an 89.56 or something close, before the final, and I got a 98% on the final [DUDE!]) so all my grades are As or A-, which I can live with.

Hell, I am absolutely giddy right now. Like, "thank god my downstairs neighbor isn't home so I can jump up and down and squeal with glee" giddy.

Heh. I am so durned happy. Take THAT admissions folks. (And put me in the program already.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home