Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

11.07.2007

In lieu of actual content

Things have been interesting around the casa de Sauce lately. G. Monkey's been going through a patch, but in a very good way for her, and that's about all I can say about that, for here. But I'm really proud of her.

I got a 92 on my last math test, which makes me giddy, and yes, it's on my fridge.

MamaSauce and I went shopping yesterday, and I got an early christmas present- a damned gorgeous, and much needed fall coat. It's pretty, and far nicer than I would have ever picked out for myself. (She's got good taste). Marshalls? Rocks it.

P started his job in Phlebotomy on Monday. He likes it, so far- though he's just shadowing right now- hasn't had the chance to poke anyone yet. He's back on his regular shift. Two days of dayshift was enough to make him insane. He? Is not cut out for early rising. (And I? Am not cut out for hearing him bitch about having to get up early.)

In the fabulous new products division, we've got Silk's Pumpkin Spice soymilk. It kicks ass seven ways from Sunday, and I'm thinking it's going to be so very, very good in a big, steaming mug of chai. (In fact, the tea's brewing right now.)

Other things that are making me giddy: Having lunch with the fabulous LJN, and catching up on work gossip.
Things I'm not giddy about? How much I miss seeing the fabulous Fiber on a regular basis. Her schedule's even worse than mine.

Also not giddy about having really nice patients die, turning over 4 of 6 beds in one shift and getting my ass kicked but good for it. Oh, and having the last new arrival of the night constantly repeating "Hurts real bad Betty" about 20 times a minute, no exaggeration. Not giddy about everybody and their uncle calling in sick every freakin' shift; working short gets OLD people.

That's about all I've got to say, and the tea's done. I'm off to read Dr. Faustus for my next English project, and edit a research paper. Hot stuff, people. Hot stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiber said...

And boo! for you not coming to my 30th extravaganza.
Boo!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home