Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.25.2007

This says all you need to know.

lolcats and funny pictures -

Yep. I'm gonna feel that way at 2330 when I end this $*(#!)*# 8 day stretch.

Damn, but I love the folks at I Can Has Cheeseburger?

Go pay them some love.




Aside to Slacker Co-Worker who never shows up, and "had to go to the ER the other day"

Stop sucking up to the girl who works over on THE UNIT. You will never get to transfer there, you're gonna get fired for "being sick all the fucking time" before your year's up. Even if their aides do dick-all compared to us, I'm pretty sure that "showing up when you're scheduled" is still a pretty important job requirement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home