Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.26.2007

I'm Zippin' Through The Days at Lightnin' Speed

Yep. That about sums it up. This day went entirely too quickly. Class at 11, got grades (good, yay!) on my last 2 quizzes, and took our exam, which I think went well. Got out early, and skulked home in the rain (forgot my umbrella). In all, that was a wash, but the good part was to come.

Got to my mom's and not only does she have fresh bread baking, but she's got cheesy potatoes going (my favorite) and a pork roast in the crock pot. We stayed in, watched obnoxiously bad Zombie movies, and Bucket of Blood (Ah, Corman...) I took a nap with a purring cat blanket, and ate like it was going out of style. Damn, it's nice to have someone ELSE take care of you for a little while.

This weekend, P and I are going to his place, and cook. I know pesto focaccia is on the list, and I may lobby for some good ol' lasagna too. Or something with a tasty bolognese. I want tomato-y fall food.

Hope you enjoy your weekend, whatever you decide to do. Lets hope the next few days don't zip by at lightning speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home