Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

12.19.2005

Well, that rumor's been dispelled...

So for the first time since I was 18 (yeah, I know), the guy I was dating actually came to my house and MET MY PARENTS....

And nobody said anything thoroughly embarassing, my parents were amusing, P was sparkling as always, and we cut off the visiting time pretty early, in favor of eating and snuggling on the couch (far from the eyes of the folks...).

And monkeys didn't fly out of my ass, and oddly enough, the world didn't end. I think they even like him.

Yay me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Yay! The meet the parents game is always difficult, even with the best of families, so I'm glad to hear it went well...and glad to hear that your sig. oth. knows how to cut it short. That's half the battle.

Hope you're well!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Was the argument over whether your husband would or would not get her a Sprite, CDH?

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home