Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

12.15.2005

In the what, now?

Weeks like this one make me wish I was back in Florida. Hurricanes, gnats, morons, and all. Truthfully, I am not cut out for 6 degree weather. I'm just not. Nor is my (lovely, wonderful, gets me where I need to go) car cut out for that. It takes me a solid 10 minutes to get the heat working somewhat decently. Meh. I loathe the winter. Sure- it's pretty. When you're inside, sipping hot cocoa, and watching the flakes fall. But outside? Not so much.

Anyway, enough of that. Lets talk about... Taco Bell.

Honestly, we talk about the Bell so much at work, if you didn't know better, you'd swear we were all high. (I swear, we're not. Really.) And today? The Incomprable C (who really needs to update her blog before I link to her. Hint.) had her last final today, and so very generously offered to "run for the border" on her way back. And we discovered a new treat (thanks to my boss)- the Chicken Mexi-Melt. It's the perfect Taco Bell treat. And it has skyrocketed to my All Time Taco Bell Favorites list.

Going to reblock Aunt Judy's scarf this weekend, and harass my brother into taking a picture so y'all can see the gloriousness. And I'll bake cookies. And finish my Christmas shopping. And groom a viable democratic candidate for the 2008 presidency. And solve the issue of world hunger (more taco bells).

Stay warm.

5 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

Don't worry, C! She'll link to you even if you haven't updated in about 6 months. *blushes and runs off to lurk some more*

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you ever see Demolition Man? Taco Hell is destined to take over post apocalyptic America.

That is, if the line at 2:30 am ever moves...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Special Sauce said...

MWN! You're not dead! YAAAAAYYYY!!!

Anon- Or at 1:30 in the afternoon.

The one on Col. Ave had no heat on Thursday. God love 'em. At least my Chipotle GSB was still nice and toasty warm by the time it made it to my office. Mmmm.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

Hee! Nope, not dead. I hit your blog at least 2-3 times per week. I just don't have much to say these days so I've been in lurker mode.

Happy winter solstice!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Yay for the solstice, and the Bell, and a MWN sighting! (When are you coming to town, Word Nerd?)

I stopped eating at the Bell when they changed their chicken the last time, with the exception of their nachos, which, despite the fact that they bear the same resemblance to real & authentic nachos that GW bears to a real President, are yummy and delicious and cost less than a dollar.

Will you pick me up some?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home