Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

12.07.2005

Consider Yourself Branched.

Yes. As we speak, my first Branching Out is drying, peacefully (yet stuck full of pins) on my ironing board. Tomorrow, if she's dry, I'll show her off at work. I think my Aunt will really like it, along with a nifty pin, for Christmas. Tomorrow I'll start another one...

That giddy screeching you heard? That was me.

Mt first lace project. I'm so proud I could puke. If only I had a digital camera to show y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home