Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

12.06.2005

Reason 43,951 why I love my dentist

Or at least his Hygenist, Pam.

Today's visit was not nearly as painful, nor as bleedy as I had anticipated. In fact, I had my teeth carved out in less than an hour, and got an assload (ok, a cheek's worth) of Holiday shopping done. This afternoon? Kicked it hardcore.

Of course now Pam wants me to buy this $140.00 ionized, professional-grade, gold-plated, does-everything-but-my-taxes water pik. And while she was gentle with my teeth, I'm not inclined to snag this high-powered gadget yet. I'll stick to floss picks which are about 3.50 a packet...

And while I was out finding lovely things for my family members I made a trip to the yarn store. The GOOD one. And got 5 more skeins of Zephyr. Gold, Sable, Purple, Dark Green and a cross between mulberry and tomato that will be for me me me me me.
And all that? For under 20.00. Incomprable C, the best thing you've ever done is turn me on to that inexpensive, positively beautiful yarn. (Ok, it's one of the best.)

And on that note, I'm off to knit like the wind, so I can finish at least one Branching Out before much longer...

5 Comments:

Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Vat yarn is it of vich you speak?

Because I need some.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Ethan Pew said...

A painless treatment sounds nice. This also reminds me that I should visit my dentist soon, since it's been 6 months since I last visited her.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Pierre Cardan said...

Wow! That was a fast and a painless dental process! You even managed a shopping spree afterwards. BTW, how are you doing now?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Always familiar with your dentist like orthodontist (dental implants), periodontist etc. This will help you in identify your oral problems at early stages.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Painless treatment is great, if it handle by experienced dentist near me. It may cost you little more but at front of your beautiful smile cost does not matter at all.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home