Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

8.26.2005

Oh YEAH!

(picture me doin' the cabbage patch)

I got a jo-ob!
I got a jo-ob!
I got a jo-ob!


Granted it's only temporary (1 month), BUT it's at the hospital I worked at before, and there's a possibility that if they love me, they'll keep me on. And before? They LOOOOVED me. So. Keep your fingers crossed that the love, she continues.

I also got a long-awaited email today, complete with phone number, AND a surprise party to go to tonight (for which I am making chocolate pastry cream filled chocolate cupcakes topped with ganache, because it is not every day that your friends turn 40.)

So this day? Has been really fucking awesome. Getting a regular paycheck? Even more awesome.

*mixin' in a little white man's overbite, and a little polka too*

1 Comments:

Blogger Special Sauce said...

Ok, and sorry for making you jump through hoops now, with the word verification, but I hate those damned spammer comments (they're a pain to delete), so...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home