Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

8.21.2005

Job stuff

So I found some stuff in the paper today, and faxed 2 sets of resumes/cover letters out this morning. The others will have to wait until tomorrow (agencies, and one's a call only place that I'm sure is a scam, but I'm curious.)

One of the jobs I faxed to this morning? The local girl scout council. How effin' cool would THAT gig be? Sure, it's secretarial, but I'd like to work for the people who totally rocked my world as a kid, y'know? That'd be all kinds of cool.

We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home