Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

8.19.2005

And a very big....

Loyal readership of five-ish, (sorry for stealing, ET) please do me a favor, and go wish Stephee lots of love. She's havin' dude problems she can't really blog about, because dude reads her blog. (So Stephee, if you want a guest appearance over here, since he isn't reading this one, just let me know. I'll even come up with funny pseudonyms for all involved.)

Because we've all been out there in limbo, and it sucks it hardcore.

It DOES, however, get better. Eventually. Either all parties reconcile, or the party in the wrong gets beaten to death with their own limbs. Convenient, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Special Sauce said...

Anytime Stephee. Email me, and I'll pop it up here.

I'll also pop anyone else who needs popping, if you'd like.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home