Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

3.21.2005

Weekend Roundup

I fear it's been pretty boring in Sauceland.

I have no crazy bosslady stories (though the day is young). I can't even make the saga of my crazy redneck neighbors interesting, it's just kind of sad, now. And I'd really like to just go back to bed. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and perhaps that'll give me some fodder for fun.

If you're at all interested, the current issue of Rolling Stone has a lot of great Hunter S. Thompson content. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the piece by Johnny Depp (I almost forgive him for the stupid Disney Ride movie) and there's even one by Jimmy Carter (yes, that Jimmy Carter) that was really neat. G. Monkey hooked me up with the extra one that comes to their house, and it's excellent.

Otherwise, I got nothin'. For now, anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Spent Thur-Sun in Milan, with two friends from Atlanta... it was sunny and warm (70-80F). Saturday we walked the city, seeing the sights, then Saturday we rented a car and drove up to Switzerland, where we lunched by a mountain lake... then we drove to France, where we had an incredible dinner in a hotel at the foot of Mount Blanc... before closing off with a marathon singalong (or rather singagainst, since we usually didn't know the same tunes) the whole three hour drive back to Milan... Life IS good.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Special Sauce said...

Goldie,

And I mean this with all the fondness, caring, and love that I can muster.

Bite Me.

Ok, I am a bit envious, sounds like you had a great time, but you can bite me nonetheless. :)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

I'm with you, Sauce! GoG is officially on my bad list. It's just not fair. :-P

Here's a treat for all of the ladies out there. Finally, it's a man who understands that all women are secretly yearning for polygamy:

http://www.absalom.com/mormon/contrib/women-want-polygamy.html

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home