Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

3.17.2005

Not Dead Yet.

But if I was, I'd probably be better rested.


This cold is kicking my ass. Claritin D, Contac Cold & Flu, Regular Contac, & some form of tylenol liquid have all failed me miserably.

G. Monkey had an interview to be a copywriter at an agency that would double her present salary. They'd be stupid not to hire her, but cross your fingers anyway.

I'm still working on being able to breathe and sleep simultaneously. Once I have that figured out, I'd like a medal. Or perhaps a cookie. Probably the cookie.

Go check out the current Girl's Bike Club if for nothing other than the phrase "a Christmas Tree of pubes."

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home