Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

3.10.2005

Quickie

Well, the wannabe-migraine that I've had since Saturday finally came to a head (no pun intended) this morning, and left me incapable of doing much other than curling up in the fetal position on the basement couch this morning. After much napping, offering the felines up as sacrifices, and cursing my boss because I STILL have no insurance, the stupid fucking thing finally disappeared around 4:00ish.

So I have no good stories, bad stories, or amusing factoids to share.

But, in case you didn't hear, Elvis Twin's Middle Kitty made it home safely, and that is definitely cause to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home