Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

3.11.2005

HST rocks it, hardcore.

Belatedly- an anecdote from the HST memorial service this past weekend.

Shared by Don Johnson-

(paraphrased)

One day I asked Hunter what the sound of one hand clapping was. He replied "that's easy" and slapped me across the face.


I ask you, could you hold back from slapping Don Johnson? I don't think I could.

Muwahaha.

As giant a walking asshole as HST could be, the man could write like a motherfucker. We won't see his like again.

Counselor, indeed.









Also, blogger comments appear to be farqued at the moment. D'oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home