Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

6.18.2008

This is what happens when you don't have cable.

You find yourself setting ant baits at 10:00 on a Wednesday night, and watching the little bastards explore them, while muttering "die you little fuckers, die."

I should probably get a hobby.

Only one more day till I can dig into my vacation reading! It's been so hard holding on to it since April! I haven't even peeped into the bag ONCE! (In fact, I've added 2, well- one and a half- books to it since then, too!) Though, technically, I won't get to read on either Friday, because we'll be driving... Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home