Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

5.28.2008

Just saying...

Dear HealthAssurance folks,

For the past 2.5 years that I've had your insurance, I've been taking my birth control pills the same exact way; skip the inactive pills for 2 packs, take 'em on the 3rd. No matter what my OB-GYN writes, you still give me hassles every single time I want to get a refill. You're driving me insane.

If you'd prefer, I'll take the pills in the usual way, but you'll have to pay for prophylactic migraine meds again, which is a hell of a lot more expensive than just filling the damn BC when I ask for it. It's not like you can get high from BC pills, and there's not a high street value on something you can get for free down at planned parenthood.

In short, I've been taking these pills for years, even before our relationship started, HealthAssurance. I haven't died or OD'd yet...

Sincerely,
Sauce




(And yes, I know, they go by their formula, but going round for round with these people every 2.5 months is irritating the hell out of me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home