Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

5.27.2008

I Am Insane.

I bought a bicycle tonight.

The reasoning is twofold. (potentially threefold) Reason 1: I need to lose some ass. Reason 2: P is a huuuuuuuuge bike guy. Bikes constantly. I? Not so big a fan. I don't do hills, walking or zooming down them at 900 miles per hour, with rocks/limbs/obstacles flying at me. No. BUT, I do like going on the rail trails with him, so maybe we can do that together... and potentially 3: I live downtown, but rarely go out- parking's a joke, and if it's that close (but not quite close enough to really comfortably walk to) why not ride a bike? So...

Now I need to helmet and lock shop.

Insane, I tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home