Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

6.18.2008

ANTS!

And I don't mean the cute little movie. I'm talking little crawly bastards. They've invaded my living room, and I'm none too pleased. I've figured out their main hiding place, and tomorrow, I'm stocking up on raid and ant traps. So far they haven't discovered that the good shit's in the kitchen, and I aim to keep it that way. I also figure that if the mold in the building hasn't killed me, the chemicals in the bug spray shouldn't be much worse.

On a brighter note, my vacation started exactly 50 minutes ago. Yay me.

Ever have one of those mornings where you wake up and decide "I need to cut off all my hair, and I need to do it right bloody well now"? I had one of those mornings today. And I did cut pretty much most of my hair off. And it looks pretty swell, if I do say so myself. (Just sayin'.) Much easier to deal with.

And awesome, my neighbors across the street are screaming at each other... will we need to call the cops?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home