Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

11.08.2005

Heh. Heh. She said "balls".

A zillion thank yous to the Incomprable C for lending me her swift and ball winder this evening. I just put all my un-skeined yarn into center-pull balls in an hour. I could probably wind one skein of lace weight in aaaaaabout that much time by hand. Suhweet!

This, of course, means nothing to anyone, but it makes me giddy.

In other news: They started showing Beavis and Butthead on Comedy Central again? Why did nobody inform me? Granted, I'm rarely around anymore to watch TV, or have on an episode of L&O when that comes on, but damnit, you people are supposed to TELL me these things. "This sucks! Change it!"

Did y'all get out and vote today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home