Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.29.2005

Shiny Computer Goodness

Ok, you know what's really cool about having the new PC?

I can FINALLY upload all my shit into my iPod.

As we speak, the Grateful Dead's American Beauty is making its way in there, to be shortly followed by Hank III, Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, The All Mighty Senators, Jared Michael Hobgood, REM, the Pogues, More Beastie Boys than you can shake a stick at, Nirvana, and some Steve Earle, Modest Mouse, Bruce Springsteen, and then I'll work through P's MP3 collection, and see if I can coax him into downloading me some Bob Marley. (Though I should really just go out and get the albums already...)

I am fairly giddy with anticipation.

I also found the best scarf ever, at target. It's a men's muffler, a very soft one with tiny thin stripes of reds, oranges, blues, greens, browns, and even some thin threads of black/white. It matches my favorite olive green sweater, looks great with my blue corduroy fall jacket, and will look stunning with my winter coats. Not a bad deal for 13.00.

And now I'm going to go be all geeky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home