Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

9.19.2005

Alrighty, then.

I'm eagerly waiting to find out if my craptastic HEROIN (if the police officer is to be believed) dealing/using/housing neighbor and her dudes du jour got hauled off to the pokey today.

The suspense, she is killing me. More when I know it, because I know y'all care.

Orientation today was actually not repulsive or idiotic. The team-building exercises were not tedious, and I didn't have to touch anyone. In all, I call that a pretty damned good day. I did learn that I've got over 6,000 co-workers. I kinda wondered how many were there. We're apparently the largest employer in the county. Scary.

Alright, I'm going to go rip these pantyhose off, and see if what I can do without actually being near a window. Apparently someone's trottin' around up there with a gun in the waistband of his pants. Looooooooovely. (He's not brandishing it, so I don't really have a reason to call the cops. After all, it's not like we* don't shoot squirrels from our back porch. He may just not like squirrels.)




*When I say "we" I don't mean me. I've never fired a weapon before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home