Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.13.2005

Call me horrible-

-but the first things I thought of when I read this article were:

1. I wonder if it's anything like the "Lets put this trashbag over my head and wrap duct tape around my neck and pretend I'm an astronaut game"

2. No, that's the "Chlorinating the Gene Pool Game"

3. Charles Darwin and Chainsaw of Evolution strike again!


I know I'm going to hell. This just reinforces it.


(And before anyone says it, Yes, I know. It's tragic. It's awful. Those poor parents. But seriously- the hell? How did the kid get to be that old, I'm what with tasty concotions he could have made from the chemicals under the sink, or the special joys involved with licking electrical sockets?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home