Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.31.2004

Gee. Here's a shocker.



Remember, Tuesday's election day. Get out there and vote- there are no excuses, and we can't afford to have a repeat of 2000. If you're e-voting, and you notice an anomaly, get your polling supervisor right away. If you're disenfranchised, call the media. Don't let the fuckers get away with it. We are NOT going to take this one lying down.



On a wholly unrelated note.
I have a gigantic crush on Brett Roethlisberger.

Congratulations to the Steelers for taking the Patriots to their knees today. Streak, schmeak. Joey Porter slapped Tom Brady around like a redheaded stepkid. Heh.


And I start my new job tomorrow. I reserve the right to come up with an appropriate nickname and moniker for my employer after I have become comfortable with the level of weird.

Whee!



2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

I hate politics. I really, really hate politics. I especially hate politics today. I can't believe that I actually spent four of my formative years studying politics. Worse yet, I spent a summer internship learning just how crooked politics really are. No, I wasn't a pioneer for Ms. Lewinsky but I certainly learned the art of avoiding ass pinches. My personal favorite was when my boss asked me if I was a dirty girl. I impressed myself with my self restraint for not calling him a dirty old man.

Anyway, good luck with the new job. Looking forward to reading about it.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Special Sauce said...

Ben. BEN Roethlisberger.

Combining his name with Brett Rotthweiler, who was my date to homecoming, Senior year. (Very cute, very sweet, and very deceased. May he rest in peace.)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home