Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.11.2005

You might be a redneck if...

When you leave for work in the morning, your driveway is empty. When you come home again in the afternoon, there's an outhouse smack dab in the middle of it... you might be a redneck.

Ayuh. There's a shitter in my driveway.

Pa's building one for someone's cabin in New York state. It is making me giggle. A lot. But I'm a bit weird like that.

In other news: Everyone was a bit bitchtastic at work today, including me. And the next person that gripes about the coffee is getting a swift kick to the head. I did rearrange my new boss's office furniture this afternoon (mostly because I'm all she-ra like that, and if I did one more .doc to .pdf conversion I was going to puke blood) and I learned that "It's good to joke with the director of environmental services". Because he likes that. And when he likes you, he will commandeer things for you from the ultra-secret stashes of surplus office furniture, even if they're already technically on hold for someone else.

Aw yeah.

And we won the game last night. Ben R. was injured, but might play on Sunday. Fingers are crossed. Maddox is OK, but he's not so thrilling with the pass completions (then again, Ben? Not so much with the getting the ball into the hands of OUR players) but if he's got Bettis, Parker AND Staley healthy, we could pull it off on our running game alone. So... fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Special Sauce said...

I have since found out that they're bitching about Decaf. You heard me right. DECAF. Not the caffiene that people would live or die for, not the high-test stuff that drives most places. No. We're talkin' 'bout DEEEECAF. Decaf. What are we talkin' 'bout? Decaf.

And bonus points to ANYONE who can guess the references made with Decaf. Hint. Sports Talk Radio.

Decaf. The mind fairly boggles.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home