Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

10.13.2005

Make with the sunlight, already!

Seriously. The rain that we've had for the past week? It needs to stop already. This is why I'd never make it in say... Portland. I'd kill someone. Possibly myself. And to make things worse- everyone (and I do mean everyone) at work is in a totally shirty mood, and since shit rolls downhill, we peons get the brunt of the bad attitudes.

I will be overjoyed tomorrow at 5:00, and plan on getting out of there so fast that there will actually be a little me-shaped-puff-of-smoke left in my wake.

Things however, are looking up. As we type the local drug enforcement task force is executing a search warrant on my drug-dealing-douchebag neighbors.
I sure as shit hope they find something, and haul their asses off to jail.

Because if they don't, I really don't want to be alone in this house all next week.

More news as I have it.

Edited to add:
Well, they came. They saw. They didn't arrest the bitch. They did, however, arrest the other girl that was there. Maybe she had outstanding warrants or something. I feel really bad for the oldest kid. She came tooling up the driveway (at eight PM, in the dark, and rain, unsupervised) on her bike, and rode smack dab into the middle of all of this. DETF guy shone the light on her and scared the shit out of her for sure.

I certainly hope this wises the woman up, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I'll see how things go this weekend- but I'm not super thrilled about being alone in the house next week. I'll have visitors a few nights, and try to make it look like more people are around, and have the phones with me just in case. I guess. Fie. More to come, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home