Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

4.12.2005

Aaaagh!

Egg Radio is playing Cartman, singing Come Sail Away and all I can think of is Stephranger.

Aiee!

AND my office is overrun by spiders. They're all over the ceiling. Above my head.


Spiders.
Above my HEAD.
Spiders.

Can I go home now? Seriously?

I am not afraid of many things (well, other than the shit I come up with in my mind). Mice? Do not freak me out. That's what cats are for. Snakes? I'd rather not encounter them in the wild, but if someone has one as a pet I'll touch it if offered. Scorpions? They lived under my washer in FL. Creeped me out, but I still had to do laundry so... put some shoes on. Termite Swarms? Icky, but tolerable. The dark? I dread that more than fear it.

Spiders? Scare the shit out of me. Seriously. One was on the dining room chair last night, and there was NO WAY I was moving, or getting anywhere near that thing to kill it. It was a jumping spider too. ::shudder:: Walking into spiderwebs? Guaranteed to make me squick out. Having them on my ceiling? Lovely. Now I'll be hyperactively monitoring their movements, and freaking out every time I have an itch.

Argh.

ETA: one of the spiders disappeared while I was at Staples. The other is now directly over my head. Joy. And while I was out, I found (and bought) a copy of "How To Deal With People You Can't Stand". We'll see if it helps. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Spiders are indeed nasty things, and I kill them whenever and wherever I can. Then again, you could say that about most living things ('cept fwuffy wittle kittens)

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home