Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

2.11.2006

Ridiculously Decadent

So I spent the day in bed (OK, until 1:45). That was ridiculously decadent. I napped, daydreamed, and poked* at P till he had to get up to go to work. Had I been at home, I'd have felt ridiculously guilty for not getting up by 9 and accomplishing something, anything. As it was? It was marvellous. As I was leaving, the snow started to fall- still is, for that matter. We're supposed to get a huge-assed storm. Bring it on- I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

To continue the decadence, there's a chocolate lava cake (it was from a box, big whoop)cooling on my stove, and a batch of CLB's polenta crackers in my oven. I'm looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow but look at the snow, knit, and snack on fresh tasty things.

Hope your weekend is equally decadent...


*Poking is the new hugging. Get your mind out of the gutter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home