Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

1.29.2006

Tofu you didn't!

Scroll down to the link for the Tofu You Didn't! shells recipe. Go to 28 Cooks. Print the recipe. Cook it. And be prepared to enjoy one hell of a dinner.

Seriously. I'll wait. Go do it now.

(And if you use fresh spinach, and cook it with a little garlic, the set it aside, and cook a diced pepper, and a small, thinly sliced onion in the same pan, then mix the whole shindig with the tofu/cheese filling, you'll be extra happy. I'd also suggest some extra marinara on the side, but I have a thing against dry pasta.)

It is that good.

Now I shall return to Inspector Morse on A&E and the 3rd pattern repeat on the Flower Basket Shawl (version 2.0).

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiber said...

Oooh, I'm digging your mods. I'll definitely have to try this next time.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home