Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.20.2005

Wish you were here



I didn't take this picture, but it's the beach I used to hang out on when I lived in Florida. It's the far end, away from most of the tourists and not really adjacent to any condos or hotels. I used to park on my folding chair with a book (or three) or some knitting, or just zone out and stare at the water. (My God, the water. Calm, shallow, and so beautiful.)

That's the mindset I'm in today- I want to loll on the beach, with a stack of books, and stare out at the water. Though, sitting in the backyard, smelling the dirt, and sniffing a cat isn't a bad substitute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home