Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.18.2005

Because it's hotter'n ass out there

and because I've received a bunch of hits looking for info on the product again. I can't say enough good stuff about the Monistat Soothing Care Anti-Chafing Powder Gel (Or, as it's commonly searched for "Anti-chafing cream"). Click the link, get a free sample! (not from me, from Monistat)

If you have thighs that even begin to approach touching one another, and get the chub rub? This stuff is for you.

And sure, mixing in a salad wouldn't hurt, but thanks to the geniuses who decided to make skorts look like real skirts, and the anti-chub-rub goo, I haven't had to wear one of those sweaty-assed spandex football pants things more than a few times this summer. THAT? Rocks.


(And now that I have managed to squick out any male readership I may have once had...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home