Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

6.23.2005

Thanks

Thanks everyone, for your kind words, good vibes, and reassurances. They mean a lot to me, and still do, I am sure, for Evil. I know she's not hurting anymore, which is extremely calming. The vet's office sent a really nice card, and maa brought flowers, which was really sweet.

Nothing of note happened today, other than getting to sit with G. Monkey for a bit today, and Mr. G. Monkey having been born 35 years ago this morning. I'm working Fri-Mon so I'm sure I'll have more to say after my housekeeping shifts.

Thanks again, guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home