Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

5.09.2005

I have until the day after Thanksgiving...

To lose some weight, and to invent post-it notes.



I just received an email that the people I'd actually want to hang out with, are holding a 10 year reunion. Apparently the one that the scary kids are holding is a "family" reunion, at the local pool/park. (Kool-aid with the kiddies? Noooooooooothankyou. I'd just as soon not remember that people my age are having children, much less several of them, and they could concievably be in the 4th grade.)

This will be more of a "have some beers and grab a bite, and converse with the folks you didn't loathe 10 years ago" kind of event. THAT, I can live with.

Stupid post-its.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

I can teach you some fancy psychology phrases and you can tell people that you're a world-renowned shrink. If anyone acts like they doubt you, just ask them a completely random question and smile knowingly at their answer, muttering something about underdeveloped self-differentiation or clear-cut Cluster-A traits.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Don't forget "antisocial personality".

Because deep down, most people are sociopathic.

In short, my vote's with MWN. (Although if you're going in a Romy & Michelle vein, can you invent a cigarette I can smoke during my break without being late?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home