Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

1.24.2005

Bored?

Bored? Got Real Audio? Scatterbrained? I recommend checking out the January 15 edition of A Prairie Home Companion.
Especially delightful, the English Major script, and Guy Noir. Especially funny for those of us who love the books...

The quote that sells it. "I may have majored in English, but I'm evil. I love evil!"

Muwahahahaha.

I may not have majored in anything, but I'm still evil! (Or something like that.) I too want to kill endangered species and make cheeseburgers out of them. Or maybe some pot pie, or something like that.

Oh, and in case you need any further selling on the show BR-549 is on, and a woman covers a Tom Waits song.

Whee. Coffee! Whee! Quasi-passable roads! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home