Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.26.2004

Bring on Big Dog...

OK, so allow me to be political for a moment.  I'm enjoying the coverage of the Democratic National Convention, but why, in the name of Elvis do you have to put Big Dog on at 10:30?  Loved Al Gore (the duly-elected president of the United States), enjoyed the women senators (and believe me, Ms. Mikluski takes shit off noone), prayed to the deities that the changed lyrics to "Proud Mary" aren't going to be the Kerry/Edwards theme song, and I loved the Cow-Town tunes.  But a girl should not have to wait until 10:30 to catch a glimpse of that pinup for chubby brunettes everywhere, Bill "Big Dog" Clinton.  Seriously.

Anyway...

I have to go back to work tomorrow, and deal with the Big Bopper in all her bipolar glory.  I am not looking forward to this. Kellog is looking for an HR assistant, which I could do with my eyes closed, so I may have to try for there.  They'll certainly have decent benes, and I find it unlikely that I'd make less than I do now anywhere. 
I'll keep you posted.

On the bright side, A.C. Moore had sock yarn marked down to ridiculously low prices, so I snagged some Magic Stripes- they didn't have sufficient quantities of Pattons in colors I liked.  I got some nice rosewood needles too, marked down to $5.00 a pair- I snagged a 5 & 7, and will go back for more later, if I like them.  woo!

Also, Michaels charges faaaaaaaar too much for Linea kits, and pearl cotton.  Just saying. 

Still lookin' for the Big Dog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home