Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

6.20.2004

Inaugural Whing-Ding

Ok, everybody else is doing it, so why not? Of course, I can hear my first grade teacher's voice in the back of my head "If all your friends jumped off a bridge...?" Then again, she's the one who called me stupid, so Elvis only knows why I'd bother listening anyway.

No, I don't have a clue why I'm doing this. Call it some sort of ego stroking, or perhaps a space that will eventually lead to bigger and better things. I doubt highly anyone will read this with any great regularity anyway. Most likely, this is just an excuse for me to screw around on the internet, and ostensibly work on writing. (And quite possibly kvetching, kvelling, and the occasional bit of venting too.)

Oh, the excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home