Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.03.2006

Wheee!

Try as I might, I couldn't get my charming Indian Neurologist to say "It is not a tumor." But that's ok. What he did tell me is that he thinks it's time to consider preventive treatment for my migraines. I'm all up in that, because 3 a month is too many. So what did dear ol' doc give me?

Topamax.

Which lists among its side effects (along with tiredness) weight loss and appetite supression. Doctor Unpronounceable, I love you. And it is working. I'm actually not very hungry at all, especially at regular mealtimes. And that's on the smaller of the doses- I ramp up to twice this in about 2 weeks. So it looks like everything is going to work out for the best... Fewer headaches, smaller ass, we're all winners here...

In other news- Vacation shall commence on Thursday. North Carolina here I come!

And right now, I'd like to give a big old shout out to Stephee, who got engaged to R this weekend. Congratulations to them both- may their decision to spend the rest of their lives together be a much wiser one than the decision to make me a bridesmaid (oh, you're getting the Elvis bachelorette party, oh yes, yes you are...). May you have a long and happy life together. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home