Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.30.2005

Well I'll be...

Not only did Fat Elvis come strolling into my room voluntarily last night, but he also slept On. My. BED. Until about 5:00 this morning. Granted, we went to bed after midnight, and then he decided to start a growling match with Alice at a quarter after six, it's all good. Why? Because he slept. With me. On my bed. Muhahahahaha

I have to call the shelter lady back today and tell her we just can't take another longhaired, sweetly dispositioned, ORANGE kitty. Even though the only reason he's there is because his 85 year old caretaker died. Because we simply have no room. But when I depart the chateau? Oh, I am taking FE with me. (I bargained with Silent Bob, but I might very well be taking her with me too. Muhaha.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Awww. Poor orange kitty. (I have a soft spot for them, as you know.) And I love how Fat Elvis could be MK's ET.

The aforementioned MK came and hung out on my hip (as we also went to bed after 5 am) for a while this morning and sang to me until I woke up enough to pet him. They're so great.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home