Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

7.23.2005

Do do do do do...



Mesmerizing, isn't it?

(And I bear no responsibility if the song is in your head for the rest of the night.)

So tonight we're holding a Cheddar Theater, so I'm not leaving for Hell House till Sunday. And what might tonight's movie be? "The Witch That Came From The Sea". G. Monkey and I are making those godawful clown sundaes (with mint chocolate chip ice cream) and turning them into witches, with some froot roll up seawead on the serving platter, and making a few assorted fun shirts for the crew. The professor's getting his "Hi, I'm socially inept... Can I smell your hair?" shirt, G's probably getting her "MARTYR- What have I done for you lately?" shirt, and mine and Horsty's are as yet to be determined.

Also, road testing the Jergens Natural Glow lotion, to see how that works. If it gives me non-orangey color, that looks quasi-natural (because this skin? Does not tan. Period. and fake tanner? Not even remotely appropriate). However, the Idiot Girls recommend it, so... we'll see.

If I don't swing by here tomorrow morning, see y'all in about a week! (assuming the rednecks don't get me, and force me to marry a cousin or something.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Special Sauce said...

Arr, the icon seems to be a bit persnickety, but trust me, it's really funny otherwise...)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

Lovies, Sauce! We'll miss you but we'll keep a stiff upper lip. And don't marry a cousin, but if anyone offers you barbecued rabbit or deep fried squirrel...eat it. Because that shit is goooood.

Be careful! Have a good trip.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

I know it's only been 4 days but it feels like a looooooooooong time without a good, snarky post. Come home soon?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Special Sauce said...

Note to self: Tell all about the really good party on Saturday night, and the guy who looks EXACTLY like freakin' Rob. (But is not a douchebag, so far as I can tell.)

Aieeee!

And thanks y'all for missin' me! :)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home