Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

1.09.2005

Heh.

Um. Just for the record and all, I think I'm in "like". (a lot. A really, really lot.) This could just be the caffiene talking. Pardon me while I go twirl about with daisies and ribbons in my hair, and a tambourine or something, because... damn.

More in the morning. or at least later on in this one.

(But not necessarily about the aforementioned statement.)

Hee!

Edited to add: At 11 AM after several hours of sleep, and a sing along with Bob Dylan and The Band, the mood remains unchanged. However, the cynical side of me wants to know what the deal is, and if someone's going to dump a dead puppy on my front porch or something, since I'm so cheery.

4 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Word Nerd said...

In like is good. In like is very, very good. Take that feeling and run with it. Hell, if it can survive Bob Dylan, it must be serious like. Good stuff! So I guess he's forgiven for not being in the obits?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Martin said...

Hope there are no dead puppies :-D

Best Wishes
La Luna

4:30 PM  
Blogger Special Sauce said...

Yep. It is a very good mood. All is well, until something stupid happens (inevitably it does, but hey, my therapist always said to quit freaking out about the future so...) Heh.

And... Thanks Luz!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

*frantically searching Amazon and Ebay for dead puppies*

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home