Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

6.03.2005

Hoo-yah!

I believe the first meeting of the official "Crack Monkey Dance Troupe" will be held next week sometime. Just because. (Or whenever ET is feeling less icky)

I'm sitting at the desk tonight at the codger corral, and then G. Monkey and I are going to go out for a bit. She's got an opening tonight at the museum, and will be ready for conversation with someone who doesn't say "oh. So this is what my money went to. *sniff*" and I'll be ready for conversation with someone who 1. doesn't meow, and doesn't go to bed at 5:30.

Unfortunately "the coolest skirt ever" is not making an appearance tonight. (I may take it with me to work, but I'm not holding out hope.) It's more of a "I want to see a good show at the club, and be seen by many" skirt, while I think tonight will be more of a "I need to drink cheap beer and play shuffle bowling" kind of evening. And for that, my work clothes and some flip flops will do nicely.

wow. And I've officially descended into the land of boring and vapid. So on that note, have a great night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pope Lizbet said...

I'm pretty much de-crappified except for the coughing...still getting the shit out of my lungs, but I'm OK.

Hope it all went well!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home