Special Sauce

A mish-mash of twisted thoughts from a fevered ego. Updated when the spirit moves me, contents vary and may have settled during shipping. Do not open towards eyes. Caution: Ingestion of Special Sauce may cause hair loss, halitosis, and a burning sensation while urinating.

2.10.2005

I declare this day...

"Fun shit from high school day" (In the spirit of Hank Williamses Senior and III day)

Because for whatever reason, I'm in a ridiculously good mood, and would probably whack off a limb to go back and chill in the art room. Boy, do I have some good ideas for a few casting projects. Heh. Anyway... All I need to complete the feeling is my traditional senior year breakfast of a bag of combos and a citrus-cooler gatorade.
Ok, and maybe my friend Terry to call and convince me to skip, and go hiking. That'd rock.

Won't happen, but it'd rock.

So instead, I'll settle for some Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, and REM on the old CD player, and pretend that my packed lunch is chicken nuggets and hot buttered noodles, and stuff, and email a few friends from back in the day.

(Of course, I will draw the line at the horrible body issues, going to work at the scary steakhouse with extra s's, and dyeing my hair black.)

More to come, perhaps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

Oy! Where's our Friday post? Remember, if you don't update every day, the terrorists will have won!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

Your post just makes me hungry! I think I need to really, really go and make myself some dinner lol

Best Wishes
La Luna

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home